Post Layout : Box Style for Visual Composer
- System Requirement : Visual Composer
- Clean Design
- Responsive Layout
- WPML Plugin Support
- 3 different Box Type
- A large item in top and other items in below (one column)
- A large item in top and other items in below (two columns)
- A large item in left and other items in right side
- Build Query : You can choose data source(post,custom post,page,…),number of items and order by. Then you can filter them by category,Taxs and …
- Choose data source Select post types to populate posts from. Note: If no post type is selected, WordPress will use default “Post” value.
- Post Count : How many teasers to show? Enter number or word “All”.
- Order By : Select how to sort retrieved posts. More at WordPress codex page
- Categories : Filter output by posts categories, enter category names here.
- Tags : Filter output by posts tags, enter tag names here.
- Taxonomies : Filter output by custom taxonomies categories, enter category names here.
- Individual Posts/Pages/Custom Post Types : Only entered posts/pages will be included in the output. Note: Works in conjunction with selected “Post types”.
- Author : Filter by author name.
- Hide/Show Excerpt in items
- Image Effect
- Icon Effect
- 2 types of display items : We provide 2 types of display items.
- Display item in list view
- Display item in Carousel Mode
- Choose count of item for carousel
- Unlimited color pattern : You can choose unlimited pattern for your BOX
- Lightbox for (Custom)Posts image
- Full control in Carousel
- Carousel Item Per View Set number of Item per view
- speed Set Slider Speed
- Hide prev/next buttons If “YES” prev/next control will be removed.
- Slider loop Enables/Disable loop mode.
- Other Options
- Display Latest Post
- Display Oldest Post
- Display only category`s posts
- Display Author`s posts
- And ….
Version 1.3 Release Date 12.09.2014
- Added : No effect option for image and icon
Version 1.2 Release Date 30.08.2014
- Update : Set Default Value for Item per View in Carousel Mode
- FIxed : You can Set Post Count=1 in Build Query
Version 1.1 Release Date 20.08.2014
- Fixed: Conflict with some theme.
- Fixed: Fetch data from excerpt instead of content.