We are very proud to present our new Mountain – Coming Soon Joomla Template for Joomla! 3.5 . We worked hard to give it a very unique and fresh look. “Mountain” is suitable for any kind of websites such as Coming soon, Landing page, One page HTML5 template… and many more. And it is considered as one of the best choice for your online website. It is such a Mountain that both you and customers are impressed by the best collection of products which can be a bomb.
A rich set of features which is sure to benefit your online store, is available within this up-to-date template: Mega menu and Mobile Menu – the brand new overlay menu as well as the standard one, fancy price table, Quick View, Flat Long Shadows, includes AJAX subscription, Mailchimp ready, working contact form, custom backgrounds and much more!
Mountain template template meets high standards in terms of functionality as it comes with Virtuemart – an extremely popular Joomla Coming Soon component.
Mountain has been featured as one of the best responsive Joomla templates in 2016! Let stand out from the crowd using Mountain – Beautiful and creative Joomla Coming Soon Template.
Joomla 3.5, Virtuemart 3, eCommerce support! Quickstart package included, Support frontend – edit core Joomla 3.5
- Responsive Layout This template is responsive to give a perfect user experience on all devices
- Page Builder Number #1 Page Builder for Joomla CMS. A simple to use page builder that help you build a complex Joomla layout in a few minutes without coding knowledge. Surprise your clients use the best for your website!
- Bootstrap 3.2 Two uses Twitter Bootstrap. This means that a range of shortcodes are automatically supported. For ease of use you can use the Bootstrap Shortcode or any other plugin to easily add visuals to your website.
- Font Awesome 4.3 ( over 510+ Icons) also for menu items
- Megamenu Builder Take full control over appearance of menu (size, width, align), choose icons for menu items and then use drag& drop add any Joomla! modules into current menu.
- Off Canvas Menu (Separate Mobile Menu)
- Module Layout Manager
- Fluid and Boxed Layout Use wide (default) or boxed layout variant. In a second option allows you to use custom background image forwithout editing or adding custom CSS code all settings have easy usage.
- Sticky Header with Mainmenu Improve your website usability using Sticky Header feature. Main menu and logo will always be at the top of the screen, automatically following when user will scroll down. Easily turn the sticky header on or off in template options panel.
- CS and JS compression options
- Support for RTL languages Two supports middle eastern languages such as Hebrew and Arabic which are written predominantly right-to-left
- Page Builder Integration Two is deeply integrated with Page Builder. Now Two can automatically detect the Page builder page then it removes container from the layout to use a full width layout.
- 600+ Google Fonts with update button Typography based on Google Fonts, with unique update button, support for Subsets (like Latin Extended, Cyrillic Extended for example), choose font weight and font size for several HTML tags (H1..H6) and navigation.
- Unlimited Colors Several template settings allows you to choose your own colors. Beyond that using custom CSS allows you to override all used color presets.
- Retina Ready You can upload and use a double size of your logo image (JPG, PNG, GIF) to keep looking great on higher resolution devices like retina or 5k display. All iPhone users will be grateful.
- Built With HTML5, CSS3 & Less Two was based on less a preprocessor with additional functionality like variables, mixins, and functions for compiling CSS.
- Kickstart Package with demo data installer (Joomla 3.4, Template, used extensions, demo content)
- Logo Option From template settings you can choose logo type, logo position, logo image (also for retina screens) and upload logo used only for mobile devices.
- Custom Code Use your own custom code, for example: CSS, JS, metatags, links and verification code by using the custom code fields or input more lines of styles inside custom.css file.
- Social Icons
- Social Share
- Integrated Social Comments
- 404 Page
- Coming Soon Page
- Fully documentation and video tutorial
- +More features coming soon