iMedica is probably the most comprehensive & feature rich WordPress theme that’s made for medical organizations. Responsive code, retina ready graphics, lightweight framework and very flexible structure makes it outstanding.
Friendly Admin Panel
iMedica comes with a well designed and categorized admin panel. With this level of simplicity, making customizations was never easier.
100% Responsive Design
Website that works everywhere! That’s right, iMedica’s well structured responsive code renders well across desktops, tabs & mobiles as well.
Full Width, Boxed & Fluid Layouts
Stretch your website to full width or fit it like a boxed. Or maybe go fluid? iMedica makes it all possible.
Build for Speed
Who likes a bloated, slow website? We have given special attention to speed and iMedica follows recommendations by Google.
Headers are important as they make first impression of your website. We have provided several inbuilt header option and customizing them is fun..
SEO Friendly Code
Excellent SEO markup is one of the core value we have put in iMedica. Get iMedica for your website tell Google that you are coming.
Unlimited Design Options
Need a landing page? Or a simple one page layout? May be squeeze page? You can count on our flexible framework. Almost everything is possible
Unlimited Font Icons
Yes – Unlimited Font Icons. Integration of Font Awesome, Entypo, Linecons or literally any font library you wish is easy as pie.
Forget the old bad days to stick with few static sidebars. With iMedica, you can create any number of sidebars, dynamically!
Our innovative Animation Block feature can animate virtually ANYTHING in Visual Composer. 75+ types effects, in any direction, at any speed.
100% Retina Ready
Unlike many other themes, iMedica is truly Retina Ready. Just upload the @2x image copy and rest will be managed, automatically.
iMedica allows you to create sidebars dynamically and assign them individually on pages, posts or on certain groups with our Sidebar manager tool.
Website Width Control
Now don’t worry if your project is large or small, you have enough content or not, iMedica’s width control settings will prove to be a great asset.
iMedica comes with the popular Revolution Slider so you won’t have to purchase it separately.
You Save $17
Unleash the real power of Visual Composer with iMedica. The drag & drop page builder comes inbuilt with many extended features. Save $27
600+ Google Fonts
Need some font freedom? Integrate Google fonts in theme structure globally; or use them on your pages, posts, Visual Composer elements as you like.
Get ready to be creative with your boring menus as iMedica has built in Mega Menu feature. You can add cool icons with your menu items too!
Before After Slider
Want to showcase your before / after case studies creatively? Our popular Before After comes with iMedica at no additional costs. Save $16
Lots of Goodies
Dummy Data Importer
Want to get started with reference of demo site? Not a problem! Create replica of what you see on our demo for yourself in a click or two.
Get an update notification right in your WordPress dashboard. No more FTP or other complicated procedures.
English isn’t your primary language? Not a problem! .po / .mo files are available for you to translate.
Parallax & Video Backgrounds
Creative backgrounds do truly set the tone for your website and we understand this. Find the extensive parallax & video background features in iMedica.
Now, make your schedule available to the world with Responsive Timetable plugin that comes inbuilt. Save $18
Need to refer original PSD files and make tweaks in the design? We’ve got you covered!
July 23, 2015 v2.0.1
# Fix: min-height was not working in style 3 of the feature box. # Fix: iMedica VC elements fixes for Visual Composer v4.6 - Image Gallery - Testimonial - Team Member - iTitle - Price List - Buttons - Call to action - Price Tables - Info Box - Feature Box
July 10, 2015 – Version 2.0
- New: All new Theme/plugin Updater. - Improvement: Removed all the plugins from theme package. - New: Welcome Screen after installing iMedica. - New: plugin activation/installation nags. - New: option to select a custom currency format in iMedica price table. - New: option to add a custom link to team member element. - Update: bundled plugin iMedica core has been updated. - Fix: Various multisite compatibility issues. - Fix: iMedica twitter widget messing up text from greek language. - Fix: link option in single image element in Visual Composer. - Fix: Fixed target tag in the imedica button element.
June 18, 2015 – Version 1.4.1
- New: option to enable/disable comments view in recent posts and popular post VC elements. - New: option to enable or disable search in default header. - New: shortcode support inside feature boxes. - New: option to add border radius to team member image. - New: post link to featured images on the blog page. - Update bundled plugin - Visual Composer to latest version v4.5.3 - Update bundled Plugin - Revolution slider to latest version - 4.6.93 - Update bundled plugin - Ultimate Addons to latest version - v 3.12.0 - Fix: sound hound player in the audio post will be visible in blog/archive pages. - Fix: comments from sometimes having a smaller width. - Fix: php notice in recent posts and popular posts VC elements. - Fix: iPad friendly menus. - Fix: Path of slick.gif loader 404 on all pages. - Fix: Enable page title bar on blog home page. - Fix: black color appearing on a sticky header on the blog page.
- Removed import functionality from theme and shifted it to "iMedica Core" plugin. - Improvements in dummy data import functionality. - Improvement in VC single image shortcode. Now uses new image param. - Added New landing page and a slider in demo data. - Update bundled plugin - Ultimate Addons to latest version - v 3.11.1 - Update bundled plugin - Visual Composer to latest version v4.5.2 - Update bundled plugin - iMedica core to latest version v2.0 - Fix: Translation issues with backend and frontend. - Fix: Menu overflowing out of page wrapper in box layout. - Fix: Removed autocapitalization in menu. - Fix: plus and minus icons in accordion element.
- Update bundled plugin - Timetable Responsive Schedule For WordPress - v 3.3 - Update bundled plugin - Visual Composer to latest version v4.5.1 - Update bundled Plugin - Revolution slider to latest version - 4.6.92 - Updated imedica child theme to v1.1 - Fix: Bug with modern style page title bar, enable or disable from page options
- Performance optimization, reduced memory consumption by removing LESS compiler. - New: options to choose breadcrumb and title to be displayed or not on title bar. - New: option in sticky header to select different logo, background, text color. - New: option to select whether to load the CSS in head or in separate files. - Fix: Front Editor bug in team member element. - Fix: height calculation of sticky menu. - fix: errors while loading CSS files on some servers . - fix: CSS fixes in mega menu, iMedica gallery. - Update bundled Plugins
- Improved dummy data functionality - Added typography options for call to action element. - Fix: CSS not loading on some servers. - Fix: Sticky header option in iMedica options not working. - Fix: CSS applied to #page fixed. - Fix: links now working in team member element.
- Update bundled plugin - One-Page Navigation - Update bundled plugin - Ultimate Addons to latest version v3.9.4 - Update bundled plugin - Visual Composer to latest version v4.4.3 - Update dummy data to latest demo site - Fix: error - Cannot use object of type WP_Error - FIX: related posts showing same date - Fix: default capitalization in element iTitle - FIX: Widget - iMedica menu, current menu item style bug - Fix: transparent header on single pages affecting archive pages - Fix - Allow HTML in footer credits - Fix: custom scripts option - FIX: sub-menu current menu font color - Fix: Top header email address link fix - Fix: Fix 404-page search form