ENERGY is a Premium Fitness WordPress Theme and is designed for gyms, fitness studios, trainers and professional bloggers who cater to the fitness niche.
ENERGY WordPres comes packaged with a ton of awesome features including a scheduling system, events system, gallery system, staff member system, class and program post type, over 35 custom shortcodes, a custom slider, Redux options framework, 1170 responsive grid, custom built widgets and a whole lot more.
ENERGY v1.3.3 (July 16, 2015)
- Redux framework updated to version 22.214.171.124 - Events and Schedule post types have now been overhauled and separated into plugins - Events and Schedule system can now display reoccurring dates based on single, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly intervals with additional options such as selecting which days your programs/events will run on. - MeanMenu hover issue fixed - New option added under theme customizer Global Options to disable retina support - New setup files added - New plugins bundled (Visual composer 4.5.3, Premium Events, Premium Schedules) - Updated .po file (new translations added and a few missing translations added) - Updated child theme
ENERGY v1.3.2 (June 28, 2015)
- PrettyPhoto XSS Fix
ENERGY v1.3.1 (May 19, 2015)
- New post options added to disable/enable various sections of news posts (ex. author profile, comments, related posts etc) under the theme customizer section - New post option added to control the amount of related posts that are displayed under the theme customizer section - postItems shortcode now powered by Owl carousel - Minor bugs fixed - Updated documentation - Updated .po file - Updated child theme
ENERGY v1.3 (April 24, 2015)
- Redux framework updated to version 3.5.4 - Woocommerce template files updated for version 2.3.8
ENERGY v1.2 (April 20, 2015)
- Theme customizer export/import plugin now bundled - New theme customizer settings file now bundled
ENERGY v1.1 (April 6, 2015)
- Woocommerce template files updated for version 2.3.7 - Variable product support added for Woocoomerce - Google maps now display correctly in Accordion and Tab systems - HTML code now outputs correctly in Copyright textarea under Customize Energy -> Footer Options - Google analytic's field removed from Energy Options panel as recommended by Themeforest (Google analytic's plugin is now the preferred method) - Minor CSS fixes made